Cecilia Growing Day by Day

babies

Felicity Growing Day by Day

babies

Friday, December 14, 2007

First Smile!

Well, today I was giving Felicity a little tummy time on her playmat while Cecilia napped. She does pretty well. She can rotate her head from side to side and picks it up here and there. She also enjoyed swinging her arms and hitting the dangling monkey. After a while she began to be discontented with her activity (who wouldn't?). So I picked her up and told her how well she did and she lit up with a big toothless smile. Of course she didn't understand what I said but I'm sure she understood it was positive and not negative or threatening. She wasn't asleep (we've had many sleep grins) and she wasn't simply passing gas. She just lit up with a great big smile and I count it as her first.

No comments: