Cecilia Growing Day by Day

babies

Felicity Growing Day by Day

babies

Friday, September 15, 2006

Headbanging and Alleluias

Two days ago Cecilia began doing something I thought was pretty wierd. She began banging her head forwards and backwards. She first did it at Church against my chest - Ouch. But she got more than she bargained for when she tried it in her high chair - again Ouch. I read that many babies do it to help calm themselves or distract themselves from teething pain, so it shouldn't be a big deal, but it sure threw me for a loop.

Yesterday at mass, Cecilia began singing to the Alleluia! That's my girl!

She also seems to like country music. I put on the country music station while driving to the District yesterday and sang the whole time. Looks like we may have a little Texas Angel.

No comments: